Thrust a magic blade with lethal precision to stab an enemy, dealing 410 Magic Damage. Deals 300% more damage to targets at or below 25% Heath.
Assassin's Blade is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Assassination Skill Line which belongs to the Nightblade Class, it can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Assassin's Blade Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Killer's Blade - Converts to a Stamina ability and deals Disease Damage. Also heals you if the target dies within 2 seconds.
Impale -Allows you to use the ability at range.
Companion Skill Variant
- After Blackwood Chapter, you may recruit various companions to aid you in your adventure. They can also learn the skill of this name, but with different effects.
- Companion skill effect: Thrusts a Magic blade with lethal precision to finish off an enemy.
Champion Points That Affect Assassin's Blade
- Elemental Expert - Increases Damage
- Elfborn - Increases Critical Damage
- Spell Erosion - Increases Spell Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment and Buffs That Affect Assassin's Blade
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Because this is a Magicka Ability, it will scale off of Spell Damage as well as Magicka.
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.