Arkasis's Genius is a Set in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). It is a Heavy Armor Set that is part of Stonethorn DLC, and has 4 bonuses.
Heavy Armor Sets - style
Bind on Equip
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 1206 Max Health
(3 items) Adds 1487 Armor
(4 items) Adds 1206 Max Health
(5 items) Whenever you drink a potion while in combat, you and 3 group members gain 44 Ultimate. This effect can occur once every 30 seconds.
Arkasis's Genius Guide
- Type of Set: Heavy Armor Set
- Jewelry Trait: Healthy
- Required Content: Stonethorn DLC
- Recommend For: Tank
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Medium
Arkasis's Genius Set Location
Arkasis's Genius set drops from all enemies in the group dungeon Stone Garden. It can also be looted from Treasure Chests inside the dungeon.
Every dungeon drops pieces associated with its sets:
- Minor bosses will drop one of: Hands, Waist, Feet, or unique item
- Bosses will drop one of: Chest, Shoulder, Head, Legs, or unique item
- Final bosses will drop one of: Jewelry, Weapon, Shield, or unique item
- Miscellaneous enemies have a slight chance to drop set pieces.
- Chests have a slight chance to drop armor, increased with lock difficulty and by the Treasure Hunter passive
Items dropped in Veteran Dungeons will always be of Epic quality, and items dropped in Normal Dungeons will always be of Superior quality.
Arkasis's Genius Notes & Tips
Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Arkasis's Genius Pieces
The set consists of Heavy armor and jewelry in all slots, as well as weapons and shields of all types.
If multiple people run this does it stack?