Aetherial Ascension is a Set in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). It is one of the Crafted Sets, part of Markarth DLC, and has 4 bonuses.
Any Item - Any Craftable
Bind on Equip
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 1487 Armor
(3 items) Adds 1206 Max Health
(4 items) Adds 1487 Armor
(5 items) Adds 7377 Armor. Increases the cost of Block, Sprint, Dodge, and Break Free by 20%.
Aetherial Ascension Set Guide
- Type of Set: Crafted Sets
- Required Traits Researched: 9
- Required Content: Markarth DLC
- Recommend For: Tank
- Value: Medium
- Transmute crystal cost:
- Difficulty to Acquire: Easy
How to Get Aetherial Ascension Set
Aetherial Ascension Set Notes & Tips
- Once the set piece is in your Collections, you can create an account-bound piece of the set using Transmute Crystals.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
You can acheive the armor without any setbacks using Fortified Brass... however the set can be interesting if worn with Snow Treader boots in PvP or Bloodlord Chest (with a frost staff) against bosses in PvE.