|Range||28m range/4.5m radius|
Blast up to 3 enemies with a charge of radiant heat, dealing [x] Flame Damage, an additional [y] Flame damage over 5 seconds, and reducing their Movement Speed by 40%.
Upon activation, you gain Major Prophecy, increasing your Spell Critical rating by 2191.
Splits the projectile, allowing it to affect 2 additional nearby enemies.
Reflective Light is a Skill in Elder Scroll Online. This Skill is part is found in the Dawn's Wrath Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Reflective Light
- Elemental Expert - Increases Damage
- Elfborn - Increases Critical Damage
- Spell Erosion - Increases Spell Penetration
- Thaumaturge - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Reflective Light
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Damage listed in infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Reflective Light Rank IV