War Orphan's Sojourn is a special Holiday Events Quest in The Elder Scrolls Online.
War Orphan's Sojourn
- To unlock this quest. You will need to find Breda outside Windhelm and to complete the quest " The New Life Festival" (Dec-Jan)
- This quest is part of the nine different daily quests available during the New Life Festival Holiday Event. (Altmer)
War Orphan's Benefactor
While on the War Orphan's Sojourn in Grahtwood, donate both your time and your gold
- Donate gold to the Temple of the Eight
- Kill encroaching wildlife near the temple of the eight
"Breda, a New Life Herald in Eastmarch, spoke of Haven's New Life Festival in Grahtwood.
To complete the War Orphan's Sojourn, I must first travel to the Temple of the eight in Grahtwood and speak with Ormurrel."
- Talk to Ormurrel at the Temple of the Eight in Grahtwood (near a crafting station North-east of Elden Root in Grahtwood)
- Donate gold to the Temple of the Eight (69 gold, give to Ormurrel)
- Kill encroaching wildlife (0/5) (Look for a swarm of kwarma nearby)
- Return to Breda
| Beetle Scuttle | | Blessed Thistle | | Blue Entoloma | | Bugloss | | Columbine | | Corn Flower | | Dragonthorn | | Emetic Russula | | Fleshfly Larva | | Imp Stool | | Lady's Smock | | Luminous Rusula | | Mudcrab Chitin | | Namira's Rot | | Nightshade | | Nirnroot | | Scrib Jelly | | Spider Egg | | Stinkhorn | | Torchbug Thorax | | Water Hyacinth | | White Cap | | Wormwood |