Flash through the shadows and ambush enemy, dealing 535 Magic Damage and stunning them for 2 seconds.
If the target is a player, they are briefly snared instead of stunned.
Teleport Strike is a Skill in Elder Scroll Online. This Skill is found in the Assassination Skill Line which belongs to the Nightblade Class, and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Teleport Strike Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Lotus Fan - Snares the target for longer instead of stunning them, and deals additional damage over time to the target and nearby enemies.
Ambush - Converts to a Stamina ability, and grants you Major Empower, increasing the damage of your next attack.
Champion Points That Affect Teleport Strike
- Elemental Expert - Increases Damage
- Elfborn - Increases Critical Damage
- Spell Erosion - Increases Spell Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment and Buffs That Affect Teleport Strike
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Because this is an Magicka Ability, it will scale off of Spell Damage as well as Magicka.
- Damage listed in infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
| Ambush | | Assassin's Blade | | Blur | | Death Stroke | | Double Take | | Executioner | | Grim Focus | | Hemorrhage | | Impale | | Incapacitating Strike | | Killer's Blade | | Lotus Fan | | Mark Target | | Master Assassin | | Merciless Resolve | | Mirage | | Piercing Mark | | Pressure Points | | Reaping Mark | | Relentless Focus | | Soul Harvest |