Stygian is a Set in Elder Scrolls Online.
LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160
(2 items) Adds 129 Spell Damage
(3 items) Adds 1096 Max Stamina
(4 items) Adds 1096 Max Magicka
(5 items) While you are Sneaking or invisible, spells do an additional 20% more damage.
- Type: Medium Armor
- Level Range: Any
- Style: Draugr
- Enchantments: Max Stamina, Poison Damage
- (Armor & Shield) Reinforced
- (Weapons) Sharpened
Where to find
- Delve bosses have a chance to drop a waist or feet set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Each boss also has a small chance to drop a unique set piece.
- Overland group bosses have a 100% chance to drop head, chest, legs, or weapon set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Public dungeon bosses have a chance to drop a shoulder, hand, or weapon set piece from the zone they are located in.
- Treasure Chests gained from defeating a Dark Anchor have a 100% chance to drop a ring or amulet set piece form the zone they are located in.
- Treasure chests found in the world have a chance to grant any set piece that can drop in that zone:
- Simple chests have a slight chance of dropping an item set piece.
- Intermediate chests have a good chance of dropping an item set piece
- Advanced and Master chests have a guaranteed chance of dropping an item set piece.
- If you have the Treasure Hunter Champion Passive, both the above chances and quality of an item will be improved.
- Treasure chests found from a Treasure Map have a guaranteed chance to drop one random set piece that can drop in that zone.
- Major quests have been updated to reward a green or blue-quality set piece.
- Regular monsters throughout Tamriel have a small chance of dropping any item set piece that can drop in that zone.
Unique Set Pieces
Stygian Cirterisse's Vampiric Staff
Stygian Forgefire's Brutal Blade
Stygian Nerazakan's Fascination
- Values listed are at Legendary Champion 160
- This set is bind-on-equip
- This set has Weapons of every type