Snow Bear Plunge is a special Holiday Events Quest during the New life festival in The Elder Scrolls Online.
Snow Bear Plunge
- To unlock this quest. You will need to find Breda outside Windhelm and to complete the quest " The New Life Festival" (Dec-Jan)
- This quest is part of the nine different daily quests available during the New Life Festival Holiday Event. (Nord)
"Breda, the New Life Festival herald, spoke of Lower Yorgim's New Life Festival in Eastmarch.
To complete the Snow Bear Plunge, I must leap into the freezing water from three places in Eastmarch. First, I should head to Cub's Tumble."
- Xp, 332 gold
- New Life Gift Box
- Travel to Cub's Tumble (in Windhelm, north of Eastmarch)
- Leap from Cub's Tumble into the water
- Warm yourself at the Cub's Tumble bonfire
- Travel to Horker's Drop (the bridge leading into Windhelm, north of Eastmarch)
- Leap from Horker's Drop into the water
- Warm yourself at the Horker's Drop bonfire
- Travel to Dead Man's Fall (west from Windhelm, near Voljar Meadery Wayshrine)
- Leap from Dead Man's Fall into the water
- Warm yourself at the Dead Man's Fall bonfire
- Return to Breda
- Talk to Breda