Shadows of the Hist is a DLC game pack for The Elder Scrolls Online. It launches on PC/Mac on August 1st and Consoles on August 16th.
Shadows of the Hist Information
Shadows of the Hist Content
Base Game Patch
As usual, the DLC releases in conjunction with a base game patch. Here are the highlighted features the patch introduced:
- You can now purchase tokens that will allow you to completely change your appearance, pick a different name, or choose an entirely different race!
- Hel Ra Citadel, Aetherian Archive, and Dragonstar Arena have been improved. They now feature increased difficulty and provide greater rewards. All items and weapons obtained in these trials have been updated to max level, and Hel Ra Citadel and the Aetherian Archive now feature a Normal and Veteran modes that will scale to your group leader and qualify you for the leaderboards.
- Text chat for console players!
- New hairstyles, adornments and body markings that can be purchased in the Crown Store.
- Cyrodiil Town capture: The towns of Cropsford, Vlastarus and Bruma can now be captured! Each town contains three flags to capture and control, one with no guards, one with a few guards, and one that is heavily guarded, similar to district flags in the Imperial City. Capturing a town grants an Alliance another place to respawn from PvP deaths and access to town merchants selling purple-quality gear for Alliance Points.