|Location||Dropped by Delve Bosses during The Witches Festival|
Plunder Skulls are items obtained during The Witches Festival event in Elder Scrolls Online, running in late October as a Holiday Event everyyear.
How to obtain Plunder Skulls
- Go to the Crown Store and obtain the free whistle available during the event period.
- Use the whistle and complete the quest The Witchmother's Bargain.
- Use the quest reward "A Witchmother's Whistle Memento", and a buff will be applied to your character
- Defeat ANY Bosses (World, Delve, Dungeon, Trial, Dark Anchor, etc) to obtain skulls.
- Skulls have a 3 minute cooldown so you CANNOT get more than one every 3 minutes. World Bosses and Delve Bosses have 7 minute cooldowns on loot, so you will NOT get more than one every 7 minutes if you only farm World Bosses or only farm Delve Bosses. You must alternate between various types if you wish to maximize your farming. If you farm in Group Dungeons, be sure to wait 5 mins between boss kills to maximize your runs.
Plunder Skulls Rewards
- Motif: Individual Hollowjack Motif Pages (1-14)
- Style Crafting Ingredient: Amber Marble (Hallowjack)
- Recipe: Sweet Sanguine Apples (Green)
- Recipe: Crisp and Crunchy Pumpkin Snack Skewer (Blue)
- Recipe: Crunchy Spider Skewer (Blue)
- Recipe: Ghasty Eye-Bowl (Blue)
- Recipe: Bowl of "Peeled Eyeballs" (Blue)
- Recipe: Frosted Brains (Blue)
- Recipe: Witchmother's Potent Brew (Purple)
- Recipe: Witchmother's Party Punch (Purple)
- Recipe: Double Bloody Mara (Gold)
- Runebox: Scarecrow Spectre Mask (Gold)
- Runebox: Pumpkin Mask (Gold)
- Random: Loot that may contain "creepy" themed crafting items such as Guts, Spider Eggs, etc.
|Name & Image||Points||Title Reward||Dye Reward|