NEW FEATURES / UPDATES / BIG CHANGES
The Cyrodiil performance test with Champion Point removal and double AP gains has concluded. Thanks to everyone for your participation! We have implemented the following changes:
- Keep capture values are back to 6000 AP per capture.
- Resources, Towns and Districts are back to 1500 AP per capture.
- Outposts now grant 3000 AP per capture instead of 6000 AP per capture.
- Player kills and healing values have returned to their normal modifiers.
- Quest AP rewards will remain doubled.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, BASE GAME PATCH
Combat & Gameplay
- Fixed an issue where some item sets that would allow your character to resurrect upon death could make you invulnerable.
- Fixed an issue where you were unable to join a group through the Grouping Tool if you and another player accepted an invite simultaneously.
Crafting & Economy
- Fixed an issue that prevented Sealed Provisioning Writs from being awarded as often as intended.
Exploration & Itemization
- Fixed an issue where some item set bonuses were occasionally not being removed properly.
- Zanil Theran, the Luxury Furnisher, will now be present during roughly the same timeframe as Adhazabi Aba-daro the Golden. The Luxury Furnisher will now arrive at midnight UTC on Saturday (Friday at 7:00pm EST), and depart at noon UTC on Monday (Monday at 7:00am EST).
- Fixed an issue that was occasionally causing furnishings to disappear after a crash.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the “Redguard Mat, Mirage" furnishing pattern from appearing at Clothing stations.
- Renamed the “Orcish Grand Table with Furs" furnishing to “Orcish Table with Fur" to better match its appearance.
- Fixed an issue where the names for the “Khajiit Desk, Faded" and “Khajiit Dresser, Faded" furnishings were switched.
- Fixed an issue that could cause your frame rate to drop unexpectedly when placing objects in a home.
- Fixed an issue where your game could crash when using the Activity Finder.
- Clarified the error message that would appear when trying to invite a player to your group when they are already grouped.
Fixed an issue where the Ready Check role icons would not display when queuing with a group of 4 players, or when joining a party already in progress.