FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, IMPERIAL CITY DLC GAME PACK
- Fixed an issue where Lord Warden Dusk, located in Imperial City Prison, was dropping the incorrect set items. You will now receive the proper set items for a dungeon's final boss.
- Fixed an issue where the Lord Warden Dusk's Monster Mask would drop at Blue quality. It will now drop at Purple quality, as intended.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, THIEVES GUILD DLC GAME PACK
- Fixed an issue where your game could crash when tripping a trap in Hew's Bane or the Gold Coast.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, BASE GAME PATCH
- Two Handed
- Berserker Strike: Fixed an issue where this ability and its morphs did not work with various item set bonuses, such as Sword-Singer or Shadow of the Red Mountain.
- Monsters summoned by Dark Anchors can no longer be attacked before they land.
- The Dread Flesh Colossus and Dread Grievous Twilight will now drop loot.
- Blessed Crucible
- The Lava Atronachs will no longer persist after combat in the event the Lava Queen gets stuck.
- Elden Hollow I
- Canonreeve Oraneth will now shield herself less often with Necrotic Shield.
- Tempest Island
- Stormreeve Neidir will no longer follow cowardly player characters away from the summit of Tempest Island.
- Fixed an issue where Yokudan Style chapters would not display "Already in your Lore Library" if you had previously read them.
- This fix also adds the Yokudan Style to the Eidetic Memory section of your Lore Library; previously, it was absent.
- Night Mother's Embrace: Fixed an issue where this item set was dropping in Heavy Armor and with the Healthy Jewelry trait. It now drops in Medium Armor and with the Robust Jewelry trait, as originally intended.
- Undaunted Delve daily quests will now properly cycle.
- The Belkarth Wayshrine is now revealed when you enter Craglorn for the first time.
- Dawn of the Exalted Viper: Fixed an issue where you could not progress past the first phase of the fight associated with this quest.
- Fixed an issue where an NPC in Deshaan was instantly respawning.