FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, IMPERIAL CITY DLC GAME PACK
- The Trophy Vaults in the Imperial City Prison and White-Gold Tower dungeons will now contain all appropriate slots and traits of their dungeons' sets, including weapons and jewelry.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, ORSINIUM DLC GAME PACK
- You will no longer receive Survey Reports for Orsinium if you don't have access to that area.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, THIEVES GUILD DLC GAME PACK
- Fixed an issue that was causing facial animations to not display on characters in the Japanese game client.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, BASE GAME PATCH
- Fixed an issue where summoned pets were not receiving the Battle Spirit buff while you were dueling another player.
- Fixed an issue where you could be removed from your group after traveling to a Keep or another zone if someone in your group was offline.
- Dual Wield
- Fixed an issue with this ability and its morphs where the impact visual effects were not synced with the animation.
- Fixed an issue with this ability and its morphs where the ability animation was not overriding Light Attacks and Heavy Attacks.
- Muhma the Stinger, Craglorn
- This boss no longer attacks you while on the ceiling.
- Water obtained from bottles, backpacks, urns, and other world objects now scales appropriately to your level or passive rank, whichever is higher.
- Monsters in Normal Dungeons have had their power reduced, and boss monsters have had their health slightly increased.
- Blessed Crucible
- Moved the Scroll of Glorious Battle to the base of the ladder in the Lava Queen's arena to facilitate reuse in the event you fail to defeat her.
- Elden Hollow I
- Killing the Ancient Spriggan, Nenesh gro-Mal, and Leafseether will now grant credit for the Elden Hollow I Conqueror achievement.
- Wayrest Sewers II
- Killing Uulgarg the Risen will now grant credit toward the Wayrest Sewers II Vanquisher achievement.
- Aetherian Archive
- The Mage Celestial will no longer get stuck on her platform, refusing to come down to face your wrath.
- Fixed an issue where the Begonia collectibles were categorized as Jewelry Collectibles instead of Facial Accessory Collectibles.
- Changed the names of the collectibles that remove the Hair Style, Facial Hair, Body Marking and Head Marking chosen at character create as follows:
- Bald Pate is now No Hair
- Clean: No Markings is now No Head Marking
- Cleanshaven is now No Facial Hair
- Clean Slate: No Markings is now No Body Marking
- Reordered the appearance collectibles so when removal collectibles are present, they are always the first option listed.
- The Master's Dagger: Fixed an issue where this enchantment was not increasing the bleed damage of Twin Slashes.
- Sanctuary: Fixed an issue with this item set's tooltip.
- Vicious Death: Fixed an issue where this item set's 5-piece bonus was not functioning.
- Molavar: Thalie the Voracious will now respawn after being killed once.
- Reporting a player through chat or by targeting them will now pre-populate the player's name in the report form.
- Fixed an issue where role and skill tooltips could appear while not in a menu.
- The realm selection option from in-game will now display "NA" and "EU" instead of "Live" and "Live-EU".