FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, IMPERIAL CITY DLC GAME PACK
- Imperial City Prison
- Reduced the health for the Lord-Wardens Council fighters.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, BASE GAME PATCH
- The Worm Cult light, medium, and heavy helms will no longer appear solid black in-game.
- Fixed an issue that was causing characters not to display any facial animations during dialogue on the Japanese game client.
- Known issue: Some Thieves Guild characters still do not display any facial animations. This will be resolved in a future patch.
- Fixed an issue where some ability visual effects were not displaying.
- Fixed an issue where your character's stats would temporarily be incorrect after hitting level 50.
- The Yokudan Might, Magicka Attunement, and Nirncrux Infusion buffs are no longer effective outside Craglorn and its constituent zones, or within Trials and Dragonstar Arena.
- The Yokudan Might, Magicka Attunement, and Nirncrux Infusion buffs will now stack properly with all other minor buffs.
- Long Shots: Fixed an issue where Rank 2 of this passive ability was increasing all damage done instead of only Bow ability damage done, and was also granting a higher damage done bonus than described on the tooltip.
- Monsters in Normal versions of dungeons have had their health increased to the correct levels.
- City of Ash I
- The Warden of the Shrine and Infernal Guardian will now do increased damage with their attacks.
- Fixed an issue where you could become invulnerable while wearing the Eternal Warrior or Immortal Warrior item sets.
- Slimecraw: Fixed an issue where this item set's Minor Berserk bonus was increasing your damage by 8 instead of 8%.
- Adjusted the visual effects on the Grothdarr item set so it no longer causes a drop in framerate.
- Known Issue: You may experience a drop in framerate while using the Ilambris item set; we are working on fixing this for a future incremental patch.
- Fixed an issue where some quest pins would not display on the compass or map.
- The Trial icons displayed on the map in Craglorn will now appear correctly.
- The text that appears when selecting a player from a social menu will now dismiss if that player logs off.