The Elder Scrolls Online v2.5.6 is our first incremental patch since Update 11 that fixes a number of common issues including groups not forming correctly, hissing audio when using abilities, the Blade of Woe not awarding any experience, Wrothgar Survey Reports containing a mixture of low-level nodes, and more.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, DARK BROTHERHOOD DLC GAME PACK
- Fixed an issue where you weren't being awarded any experience for kills made with the Blade of Woe.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, IMPERIAL CITY DLC GAME PACK
- The respawn timer for players has been temporarily set to 0 seconds to address a known issue. This will be reverted back to 10 seconds soon!
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, ORSINIUM DLC GAME PACK
- Clothier, Blacksmith, and Woodworker Surveys in Wrothgar no longer contain a mixture of CP 90-140 and CP 150-160 nodes, and now contain exclusively CP 150-160 nodes.
- The King's Gambit: Vosh Rakh enemies found in the guard's meeting area will no longer despawn in the middle of a fight once you've killed one of their comrades.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, SHADOWS OF THE HIST DLC GAME PACK
- Cradle of Shadows
- The Atronach Light synergy now persists if your character dies.
- The interrupt effects for Velidreth's Gout of Bile is now easier to see.
- Increased the cast time for Velidreth's Gout of Bile from 1 second to 1.5 seconds.
- Velidreth will no longer interrupt her Shadow Sense ability in order to cast Gout of Bile.
- Ruins of Mazzatun
- The Hist Hallucinations from Tree-Minder Na-Kesh can no longer be dodged.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, THIEVES GUILD DLC GAME PACK
- Fixed an issue that was causing a number of NPCs in the Thieves Guild quest line to not display any facial animations.
- Fixed an issue where some Crime Spree quests would only direct you to Grahtwood or Greenshade at first.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, BASE GAME PATCH
- Fixed an issue that was causing some abilities to have a hissing noise when activated.
- Fixed an issue where you would not appear to be grouped with other player characters after sending a group invite.
- This also fixes the issue where it would appear as though a player character accepted an invite and immediately leaves.
- Crypt of Hearts
- Nerien'eth's Cursed Ground and Soul Surge attacks will now always do damage.
- Quintus Verres will be less verbose in combat when he begins summoning his Gargoyle ally.
Japanese Game Client
- Japanese Mac game clients will no longer crash upon launch.
- Depths of Madness: Minatelle's Rage will now spawn faster for new player characters entering the area.
- Light From the Darkness: Using the Light of Meridia quest item is now more responsive.
- Angof the Gravesinger: Grouped players who are not present at the time their groupmates kill Vorthag or Rotroot will no longer be blocked and unable to acquire the associated items.
- Fixed an issue where your character would be facing the wrong direction or spin around when opening a UI menu.