FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, DARK BROTHERHOOD DLC GAME PACK
- You can no longer deposit the Monk's Disguise in your bank. Additionally, when you remove the disguise before it naturally expires, it will be destroyed.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, IMPERIAL CITY DLC GAME PACK
- Kill zones have been added to the Imperial Sewer Alliance Bases. Player characters in these locations will now be killed when entering enemy alliance Imperial Sewer base areas.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, BASE GAME PATCH
- Weapon effects such as Molten Armaments will no longer appear incorrectly on certain weapons after weapon swapping.
Combat & Gameplay
- Storm Calling
- Implosion: Fixed an issue where the Physical Damage proc from Rank I of this passive ability was always firing.
Dungeons & Group Content
- Wayrest Sewers
- Fixed an issue that was preventing Varaine Pellingare from fighting players.
- Blood & Sand: Fixed an issue that was preventing the completion of this quest and dungeon. It is no longer possible to kill Quintus Verres prior to summoning the Monstrous Gargoyle.
- Sanctum Ophidia
- The Oldest Ghost: This quest can now be completed in both Normal and Veteran versions of Sanctum Ophidia. There are no longer two separate quests.
Exploration & Itemization
- Scourge Harvester: Fixed an issue where the heal from this item set's proc was incorrectly double-dipping in the Critical Strike Chance modifier, and gaining double the benefit.
Quests & Zones
- Heart's Grief: God of Schemes: Fixed an issue with this quest that could result in your character not being lifted off the ground, or becoming stuck in Molag Bal's hand.
- Driladan Pass: Fixed a Dominion Soldier that was instantly respawning when killed.
- Soul Shriven in Coldharbour: The Dark Anchor associated with this quest will now properly pick up and pull your character into the rift.