FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, DLC GAME PACKS
- The central event found in the Imperial Sewers will now respawn faster when no player characters are present in the central chamber.
- Fixed an issue that was causing many fishing holes in Wrothgar to not grant fish if three or more people were fishing together. Fishing with your buddies is a time-honored tradition in Wrothgar, and is once again supported.
- You no longer receive a Maelstrom Shield as a stand-alone reward from completing Maelstrom Arena. Instead, Maelstrom Shields will always be awarded whenever you receive a Maelstrom Sword or Mace.
- Arena 2: Seht's Balcony
- Fixed an issue where the damage from Spinning Blade and Serrated Blade was magicka-based rather than physical, as originally intended.
- Arena 5: Rink of Frozen Blood
- Angirgoth's Rapid Strikes ability will now display the proper icon in the Death Recap UI.
- Arena 6: Spiral Shadows
- Venom Grenades that self-destruct will now do a small amount of damage to nearby player characters, and will apply a debuff to nearby monsters, increasing the damage they take.
- Fixed an issue were the obelisks would stop glowing, thus providing protection from the Spiderlings.
- The summoned Spider Daedra no longer cast Sticky Web, specifically in normal mode.
- Arena 7: Vault of Umbrage
- The healing debuff from Volatile Explosion will now correctly reduce healing by 75% in Veteran mode.
- The Wamasu will no longer show as interruptible while it casts Impending Storm.
- Arena 9: Theater of Despair
- Fixed an issue where you were unable to cast Spectral Explosion while in werewolf form. In addition, an animation will now display when casting Spectral Explosion.
- You will now be able to use Spectral Explosion when standing next to a Sigil.
- You will now be immune to the Lava's Molten Destruction while using the portals to the upper level.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, BASE GAME PATCH
- Fixed an issue where Battle Spirit would occasionally fail to apply when you entered Cyrodiil or Imperial City.
- Note: The Battle Spirit buff will no longer show up in your Active Effect window or in the buff trackers of various player-created addons. This is a temporary change, and will be fixed in Update 9 (our next major update).
- Fighters Guild
- Camouflaged Hunter: Fixed an issue where the stealth damage proc would occur multiple times in specific circumstances.
- Veteran Spindleclutch
- Fixed an issue that was preventing you from looting the dungeon boss Praxin Douare upon defeating him.
- Daughter of Giants: Lyris will now consistently pick up her axe properly.
- Hidden in Flames: Alinon's Cure will no longer stun player characters that get caught in its path.
- Enemy of My Enemy: The commanders associated with this quest will now appear properly, which were previously blocking your quest progress.
- Sadal's Final Defeat: Adjusted the compass pin associated with this quest to better reflect the area you must enter to begin the fight.
- Your quest progress will no longer be blocked during the quest step “Listen to Hircine" during Hircine's Hunting Grounds.