FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, DLC GAME PACKS
- Fixed an issue where the Normal versions of the bosses in White-Gold Tower and Imperial City Prison would occasionally grant less loot than intended when killed.
- Para Bellum: Fixed an issue where this item set was appearing to stack multiple times, potentially preventing you from receiving additional buffs or debuffs.
- Arena 8: Igneous Cistern
- The Infernal Destroyer's Lava Tremor ability will now only strike once, even if all three line attacks contact you.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, BASE GAME PATCH
- Fixed an issue where the Battle Spirit Health bonus would not be modified or increased by other Health percentage increases.
- Fixed an issue where you could dodge roll without being charged the proper amount of stamina.
- Ardent Flame
- Fiery Grip: This ability and its morphs can no longer be reflected.
- Dual Wield
- Fixed an issue where the second Dual Wield heavy attack was not able to critically hit
- Fighters Guild
- Camouflaged Hunter: Continued to fix additional issues where this ability could proc multiple times when hitting with a dual wield heavy attack. We will have this fully addressed in a future patch.
- Blackheart Haven
- The Black Plague ability will now transform anyone wearing a costume into a skeleton, as intended.
- Alchemical Analysis: The tincture can now be used by multiple player characters at the same time.
- Sadal's Final Defeat: Adjusted the compass pin associated with this quest to better reflect the area you must enter to begin the fight.
- Scouting the Mine: Tovisa no longer tries to follow you before sneaking to her bestowal point, and you can now interact with her through the entire sequence.
- Combat events that do not involve the player no longer have source unit IDs.