The Elder Scrolls Online v1.6.6 addresses several issues with combat, dungeons, a few crashes, and more. We are still working on fixing issues that some of you are seeing with Enlightenment, and exploring opportunities to increase XP gained in Dungeons and Trials.
- Ardent Flame
- Shifting Standard (Dragonknight Standard morph): Fixed an issue where the Major Defile debuff applied by this ability would stack after activating the shift ability.
- Bolstering Darkness (Consuming Darkness morph): Fixed an issue where the caster was only receiving a 30% damage reduction instead of the full 60%.
- Sap Essence (Drain Power morph): Fixed an issue where this ability wasn’t healing when hitting more than 6 targets.
- Dawn’s Wrath
- Radiant Destruction: Fixed an issue where this ability was scaling too quickly when your target was below 50% health.
- Medium Armor
- Agility: Fixed an issue where this passive would occasionally not work.
- Fixed an issue where you would move without animating after activating werewolf form.
- Arachnophobes rejoice! Damage from Giant Spiders has been halved.
- Medicinal Use will no longer occasionally disappear from player characters who have died.
- Veteran City of Ash
- The encounter with Horvantud the Fire Maw will now reset if he gets too close to the door.
- The adds associated with the Horvantud encounter will now always attack you.
- Veteran Darkshade Caverns
- Lowered the health of each Alit associated with the mini-boss encounter by 20%.
- The health bar for the boss encounter will now correctly appear on the UI.
- Adjusted the XP you receive from the mini-boss encounter.
- Fixed an issue where the bounty tooltip in the lower-right corner would erroneously appear when you had no bounty.
- Reviving in the Outlaws Refuges now properly places you inside the Refuge areas.
- Fixed an issue that was causing a decreased frame rate related to character loading.
- Fixed an issue where white bars and invalid graphics would show up in the Alchemy UI.
- Fixed an issue where a UI error would occasionally appear while gaining bounty shortly after logging in.