Table of Contents
- Fixed an issue where your game could crash when teleporting to a forward camp or keep in Cyrodiil.
- Fixed an issue where you were unable to view campaign information or POIs on the Cyrodiil map after joining a new campaign.
- Fixed an issue that was causing grass to flicker.
- Fixed an issue that would cause Lyris to not walk properly on stairs during the tutorial quest.
- Fixed an issue where particle effects would block your view in some cases while in first-person view.
- Decreased the frequency at which you’ll run into invisible NPCs and ensures they will appear if you do run into the problem.
- This is an ongoing work in progress, and you may still run into an invisible NPC occasionally. If this occurs, please wait and the NPC should appear within 30 seconds.
- Grouped Veteran Rank player characters of any level will now receive both experience and loot credit, regardless of their contribution.
- Non-combat pets will now spawn into the game standing on the ground correctly, instead of sometimes being askew.
- Fixed an issue that was causing monsters to appear desynched while in combat.
- You will no longer be prevented from moving after dodge rolling while interacting with an object.
- Snipe: Fixed an issue where the graphical effects for this ability could get stuck on your bow.
- Fixed an issue where your game could crash once you fully upgraded your riding skills.
- Food items found in the world will now look and animate properly when consumed, instead of always appearing as though you’re eating a turkey leg.
- Using the item “Crown Lesson: Mount Stamina” will now correctly update your mount’s stamina skill within the character UI.
- Fixed an issue where, in rare cases, the difficulty of a group’s dungeon would change unexpectedly.
- Direfrost Keep
- There is now a visible grate covering a hole in the floor.
- Veteran Elden Hollow
- Bogdan the Nightflame will now wait a bit longer to cast Pulverize if he just completed casting Daedric Flame, and will also wait to cast Daedric Flame after finishing Pulverize.
- Fixed an issue where Glyphs of Weapon Damage were granting more effectiveness than intended when paired with the Infused trait.
- Skirmisher’s Bite: Fixed an issue where this item set’s tooltip incorrectly stated it was increasing critical strike by a percentage; it now correctly displays a flat value.
- Fixed an issue where the video at the beginning of the game would not play smoothly.
- Fixed an issue where your game could crash while on a mount.
- Improved the game’s performance when large numbers of player characters would load into the same visible area.
- Improved the game’s performance in areas displaying a lot of particle effects.
- Fixed an issue where, upon logging in, you could become desynched if you had logged out while traveling to another player character.
- The Battered Bear Trap quest reward will no longer deal damage if it is manually triggered under enemies.
- You will no longer lose the ability to move after interacting with the symbol of Arkay in the Blood Matron’s Crypt.
- Monkey Magic: Ferhad will now always be visible during all steps of this quest.
- Sever All Ties: Completing the brazier puzzle will no longer block quest progression from group members who are standing nearby.
- You will no longer encounter unusually long loading screens when reviving at the Razak’s Wheel wayshrine while in the dungeon.
- Light from the Darkness: King Dynar will now reliably create a portal for you to use to get back to the Hollow City.
- Slithering Brood: Takara the Eggbearer will now respawn more reliably if she or any of her guardians get stuck.
- Tears of the Two Moons: Fixed an issue where you could not interact with Rurelion.
- God of Schemes: Fixed an issue where it was possible to race ahead of your escort, which would result in you seeing graphical glitches.
- Shattered Hopes: You will no longer be prevented from progressing this quest if you log out during the quest step “Witness the Sacrifice.”
- Updated the login queue so it now displays a status bar that fills until complete, and a spinning ouroboros.
- Fixed an issue where vendors could occasionally be covered by the UI while another player character is trading with that vendor.
- The quest tracker will now properly refresh after accessing the world map from the quest journal, then selecting a new active quest from a world map pin.
- Removed a duplicate “Resend Confirmation” screen when confirming your account during login.
- The leaderboard icon is no longer missing from the leaderboard notifications.
- You will no longer lose functionality from the left analog stick after choosing Destroy and Back simultaneously on an inventory item.
- The text explaining that you do not have enough crowns to purchase an item will no longer lock your controls after a tutorial popup occurs.
- You will no longer dodge roll, then have the interaction menu open afterwards.
- Fixed an issue where you could get stuck in a loop when attempting to join a group or guild voice chat channel.
- Fixed an issue where any adjusted game settings would not save while you were visiting a crafting station.
- The "Controller Disconnected" error message will now tell you to press the X button to activate a new controller.
- Fixed an issue where game input wasn’t disabled while pulling up the PlayStation® Network overlays.
- Fixed an issue where you could unintentionally bypass the Realm Select screen and go straight to character select.
Character Creation & Select
- Fixed an issue where Cancel button would remain on the screen after you deleted a character and returned to the Character Select screen.
- Fixed an issue where you would not be able to navigate within the Character Creation screen if you lost controller functionality and later returned it.
- Fixed an issue where you could lose functionality of all navigation in Character Creation if you were disconnected while previously in Character Creation.
- You will no longer receive a UI error when moving up once from the Dragonknight class in Character Creation and pressing the X button.
- Adjusted the in-game text within the Smithing research UI so that accents will not overlap the text.
- You will now be grouped with other Veteran Rank player characters within 5 Veteran Ranks when using the Grouping Tool.
- Fixed an issue where normal Dragonstar Arena groups were not being formed through the Grouping Tool.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent groups from forming unless all members were within 2 levels or ranks of each other.
- Repeatedly pressing the X button when entering the Guild History tab will no longer display a UI error.
- Adjusted the text positioning on the bottom right-hand side of the screen within the Guild Trader UI.
- When sending mail, you will no longer need to enter a C.O.D. fee twice if you filled in the “Send Gold” field.
- Long location names no longer overlap over the zoom icons on maps.