Lava Foot Stomp is a special Holiday Events Quest in The Elder Scrolls Online.
Lava Foot Stomp
- To unlock this quest. You will need to find Breda outside Windhelm and to complete the quest " The New Life Festival" (Dec-Jan)
- This quest is part of the nine different daily quests available during the New Life Festival Holiday Event. (Dunmer)
Lava Foot Shuffle
Dance the Lava Foot Stomp with another player at each Stonefalls tavern
- Watch Hous eInn
- Fish Stink
- Ebony Flask
- Hlaalu House
"Breda, a New Life Herald in Eastmarch, spoke of Ebonheart's New Life Festival in Stonefalls.
To complete the Lava Foot Stomp, I should dance at the Watch House Inn, Located in Davon's Watch."
- Dance at the Watchhouse Inn in Davon's Watch (North-east portion - Stonefalls)
- Dance at the Fish Stink in Davon's Watch
- Dance at the Ebony Flask in Ebonheart (North of Stonefalls)
- Dance at the Hlaalu House in Ebonheart. Hint: Join the celebration downstairs. ((Note: quest marker bugs. Go outside and it'll fix))
- Optional: If I encounter New Life celebrants participating in the Lava Foot Stomp, I should dance with them to impress the tavern crowds. (Grants achievement - simply dance by other players who are also dancing)
- Return to Breda
| Beetle Scuttle | | Blessed Thistle | | Blue Entoloma | | Bugloss | | Columbine | | Corn Flower | | Dragonthorn | | Emetic Russula | | Fleshfly Larva | | Imp Stool | | Luminous Rusula | | Mudcrab Chitin | | Namira's Rot | | Nightshade | | Nirnroot | | Scrib Jelly | | Spider Egg | | Stinkhorn | | Torchbug Thorax | | Violet Coprinus | | Water Hyacinth | | White Cap | | Wormwood |