Launch across the earth and smash an enemy for 494 Physical Damage.
This attack is always a Critical Strike.
Critical Charge is a Skill in Elder Scroll Online. This Skill is found in the Two-Handed Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Critical Charge Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Stampede -Adds snare.
Critical Rush -Deals bonus damage based on distance traveled.
Champion Points That Affect Critical Charge
- Mighty - Increases Damage
- Precise Strikes - Increases Critical Damage
- Piercing - Increases Physical Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Critical Charge
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does affect this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Unlocked at: Two-Handed Rank 2
- Because this is an Stamina Ability, it will scale off of Weapon Damage as well as Stamina.
- Damage listed in infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
|Two-Handed Skills Skills|
| Balanced Blade | | Berserker Rage | | Berserker Strike | | Brawler | | Carve | | Cleave | | Critical Rush | | Dizzying Swing | | Executioner (Two-Handed) | | Follow Up | | Forceful | | Forward Momentum | | Heavy Weapons | | Momentum | | Onslaught | | Rally | | Reverse Slash | | Reverse Slice | | Stampede | | Uppercut | | Wrecking Blow |