|Range||7m radius (Cone)|
Swat enemies in front of you with a mighty swing, dealing 412 Physical Damage and causing them to bleed for an additional 730 Physical Damage over 10 seconds.
Cleave is a Skill in Elder Scroll Online. This Skill is found in the Two-Handed Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Carve - Gain additional Ultimate
Brawler -Adds damage shield for each enemy hit.
Champion Points That Affect Cleave
- Mighty - Increases Damage
- Precise Strikes - Increases Critical Damage
- Piercing - Increases Physical Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage of initial hit
- Thaumaturge - Increases Damage of Bleed
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Cleave
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does affect this Skill
- Blooddrinker Set will increase the damage of the Bleed
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Unlocked at Two-Handed Rank 14
- Because this is an Stamina Ability, it will scale off of Weapon Damage as well as Stamina.
- Damage listed in infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
|Two-Handed Skills Skills|